The Young Professionals Multi-Group Mixer is an extraordinary event that will combine both business and social networking. 400-500 Young Professionals from 20 different YP organizations are expected to attend our NINTH bi-annual event scheduled for Nov 11th at the 4Sixty6 in West Orange, NJ. Registration is now open so grab a ticket and save the date!
Pictures from the April 2010 YP Multi-Group Mixer, http://www.njyp.org/photo/albums/young-professionals-multigroup-1
* This event is strictly for those 21-39 years old and is open to all career types.
* The YP Mixer will run like an extended cocktail hour with drink specials and light hors d'oeuvres.
* Lights and music will be low but not too low.
* The dress code is Business or Business Casual.
* Bring at least 30 to 60 business cards and any literature you may have. Some past participants have also brought resumes and portfolios.
Various organization and companies will have an information table set-up. Stop by to obtain literature, enter raffles, and grab freebies! If you would like to have a table at the event contact Laura@NJYP.org
$10 for the first 100 Members
$15 for the next 100+ Members
$20 at the door, the day of
$20 online or at the door
There are a limited number of Tickets for sale. Tickets are not mailed, but your name will be kept at the door. All sales are final.
Are you looking for a new job? Job seekers will be given a glow bracelet. This will help recruiters and those looking to hire find you quickly in the crowd!
Complimentary light hors d' oeuvres for the first two hours.
$4 Beers and $6 Wines and Mixed Drinks
This YP Mixer is by invite only and will include members from the following organizations:
1. AIA NJ Emerging Professionals / Young Architects Forum
2. AIChE- NJ section
3. Architecture for Humanity -Newark Chapter
4. ArtPride NJ
6. Cook College/Community Young Alumni
7. Discover Jersey Arts
8. Jersey Young Urban Professionals
9. Jewish Young Adults of Hoboken
10. Let My People Go
11. Morris County Jaycees
13. New Jersey Young Professionals
14. NJ Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Young Professionals Committee
15. NJ Young Latino Professionals
16. Rockland / Bergen Young Professionals
17. Rutgers University Alumni Association
18. Team Charity
19. Young Professionals of North Jersey
20. Young Professionals of Somerset County United Way