Anup's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"If interested, I will e-mail you my cell number to make it eaiser for people to meet…"

Anup replied May 29, 2010 to Blues and Wine Festival at beautiful Natirar Park in Peapack-Gladstone (Somerset County), Sunday, May 30th

4 May 29, 2010
Reply by Anup

"Send me a message for details on a discounted $16 admission price..."

Anup replied May 29, 2010 to Blues and Wine Festival at beautiful Natirar Park in Peapack-Gladstone (Somerset County), Sunday, May 30th

4 May 29, 2010
Reply by Anup

"If you choose to not drink, and simply enjoy the music and beautiful park, your entr…"

4 May 29, 2010
Reply by Anup

"From the website: WINE GROWERS BRING ANNUAL BLUES & WINE WEEKEND TO IDYLLIC NAT…"

4 May 29, 2010
Reply by Anup

"Cool! I am totally down. Let's go!"

Anup replied May 28, 2010 to Iron Man 2 at LSC

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anup

"South Orange is closer to me, and so I would love to check this place out, too! I us…"

Anup replied May 18, 2010 to Foodventure? Up to tasting new restaurants?

39 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Peter

"Yes; let's meetup somewhere super local. This is a great idea! I recently moved to J…"

Anup replied May 18, 2010 to Moving to Hoboken :)

11 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"Hi, there! Welcome! I was born and raised in NYC, but like, Erica, I live in Jersey…"

Anup replied May 17, 2010 to Just Moved and Settled in Hoboken - Anyone live here:)

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Anup

"This is my kind of idea! Fantastic. I would definately be interested in going to Mak…"

Anup replied May 17, 2010 to Foodventure? Up to tasting new restaurants?

39 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Peter

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service