Kevin Haughwout's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks like this is a common problem.  I haven't run into it myself (I just upgrad…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Feb 14, 2011 to Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I think that there has been interest in the past, but it's been tricky to get enough…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jan 31, 2011 to Camden/Gloucester/Burlington County Events

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by James

"Jesse, I'm on Xbox Live (my gamertag is Fightwicky), and I usually play Halo or Rock…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Jan 28, 2011 to Gamers? Geeks? Nerds? Where do I find?

22 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fulmino

"My favorite hole in the wall Thai place in Montclair is Joey Thai on Bloomfield Aven…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Dec 1, 2010 to Marketing Professionals Events & News!

70 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Paul Kiesche

"I can't wait to see folks at the happy hour tomorrow! I've got a bunch of fake musta…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Nov 18, 2010 to Movember - Raising Money to Battle Men's Cancers (and Looking Good While Doing It!)

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"Who's coming out this Thursday? Kevin's Mo presents: A Mo-mentous Charity Happy Hour"

Kevin Haughwout replied Nov 13, 2010 to Movember - Raising Money to Battle Men's Cancers (and Looking Good While Doing It!)

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I don't blame you for stopping short of NYC. Those Hudson River tolls are crazy! :)…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Nov 7, 2010 to Hey hey, NJYP! Introducing myself...

11 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by shana

"I'm almost a week into growing out my mustache and have raised about $500 so far. My…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Nov 7, 2010 to Movember - Raising Money to Battle Men's Cancers (and Looking Good While Doing It!)

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I'm hosting a happy hour for my donors on Thursday, November 18th at Maggie's Town T…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 30, 2010 to Movember - Raising Money to Battle Men's Cancers (and Looking Good While Doing It!)

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"Here's an introductory video that I put together to explain my participation (and ho…"

Kevin Haughwout replied Oct 25, 2010 to Movember - Raising Money to Battle Men's Cancers (and Looking Good While Doing It!)

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service