Stacy's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to go. keep me in the loop on this one."

Stacy replied Aug 23, 2010 to Trenton - Cirque Du Soleil

8 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Andrew

"I'm def interested andI have a couple friends who'd be up for it too..tho tix pricin…"

Stacy replied Aug 23, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Sounds like fun! I'd prefer the Friday but keep me in the loop. Hopefully I can make…"

Stacy replied Aug 23, 2010 to Rooftop Happy Hour @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art?

37 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jill

"Not sure if I can make the 18th :/ got a meeting in NYC until 5pm and then have to t…"

Stacy replied Aug 13, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"oooo paintball would be fun! I went once and enjoyed it (minus the massive bruises l…"

Stacy replied Aug 13, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Count me in! Hope I can fit it into my schedule....too many family events and weddin…"

Stacy replied Aug 5, 2010 to Canoe/Kayak/Tubing

33 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Tom

"Thanks to everyone who came out! I still can't believe so many of you showed up :) L…"

Stacy replied Aug 4, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"Looking forward to meeting you all tonight...give me a ring at 646.334-2448 if you c…"

Stacy replied Aug 4, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"oh that's great! I havent seen you since last year...how is everything with you? "

Stacy replied Aug 3, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"hey everyone! had a few messages asking about the date and place so I'm just confirm…"

Stacy replied Aug 1, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service