Stacy's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kevin! Much appreciated :) "

Stacy replied Jul 30, 2010 to Will you help? Pass this around

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"I cant do Tuesday but let me know if you decide to do something like this again. I'm…"

Stacy replied Jul 30, 2010 to Any Ladies Interested in Learning Golf?

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Edward

"OK so it looks like everyone likes the idea of Green Knoll in Bridgewater for next W…"

Stacy replied Jul 26, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"Awesome! Dennis Leary actually lives around my office in NYC--sometimes see him and…"

Stacy replied Jul 24, 2010 to 2010 FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"Count me in! I'm just one town over and I love dancing. Do you need a partner?"

Stacy replied Jul 24, 2010 to Salsa Classes

121 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Huma

"I so would love to do this! Anyone game to join?"

Stacy replied Jul 23, 2010 to 2010 FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"I work in NYC also. Where are you located? I'm down by NYU. "

Stacy replied Jul 22, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"So I'm thinking to plan something for Wednesday August 4th (so my roomie can maybe c…"

Stacy replied Jul 22, 2010 to Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"HEY!!!!! How have you been? Can't wait to see you again and catch up :) "

44 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

"Hi Kevin. I'm an editor for a magazine but I have to deal with social media and mark…"

Stacy replied Jul 22, 2010 to The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service