Shannon's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"This facebook page lists collections all over the area. https://www.facebook.com/NJV…"

Shannon replied Nov 4, 2012 to Hurricane Fundraisers, Volunteer Opps, and Collections

13 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by nicole

"Katie - What is the event in Morristown? I don't see anything at that link."

Shannon replied Sep 12, 2012 to Wine Tasting @ Ninety Acres/ Natirar in Peak & Gladstone NJ

18 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

"I actually just called to get tickets and they are sold out :( On a waiting list but…"

Shannon replied Sep 7, 2012 to Wine Tasting @ Ninety Acres/ Natirar in Peak & Gladstone NJ

18 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Are you all carpooling? A cab from Morristown is pretty reasonable. I think I paid $…"

Shannon replied Sep 4, 2012 to Wine Tasting @ Ninety Acres/ Natirar in Peak & Gladstone NJ

18 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Sure, can your send me the email. The wine festival there is during memorial day wee…"

Shannon replied Aug 11, 2012 to Wine Tasting @ Ninety Acres/ Natirar in Peak & Gladstone NJ

18 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

"I found this tour http://www.singlestravelintl.com/trip_packages/164-london-at-thank…"

Shannon replied Aug 11, 2012 to Travel to London or Ireland

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Tracy

"I definitely want to check that place out. I've been to the wine festival in Natirar…"

Shannon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Wine Tasting @ Ninety Acres/ Natirar in Peak & Gladstone NJ

18 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Nice to see that there is some interest. I've seen a few groupons for London. I'm go…"

Shannon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Travel to London or Ireland

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Tracy

"I moved to Morristown a month ago and commute to Basking Ridge. It is wonderful - 20…"

Shannon replied May 21, 2011 to START DATE: June 13.. Need a place in Morristown ;)

38 May 23, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"You could check out groupon.com. They just launched deals in Central NJ. Not sure if…"

Shannon replied Dec 13, 2010 to Where to score deals in Monmouth & Ocean counties?

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Shannon

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service