Forum Discussions (1,932)

Featured Discussions

Advice for Newbies

Hey NJYP Veterans!  You know who you are.  You attend at least one event a month, you were a Member on the old website(s), you walk into a…

Started by Brian and MikeLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Single Friends!

Hi All! Im Kristen, I have been living in Bergen county for 4 yesrs now; all of my friends are engaged or married so I am the last single l…

Started by Kristen

25 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Atish

Tennis anyone?

Hi Everyone! I recently moved back to New Jersey and am looking to catch up with the group very soon! In the meantime, do any of you play t…

Started by Kinga

1 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Simeon

New to NJYP

Hi!  I'm Jen and new to NJYP. Looking forward to meeting young professionals around Metuchen/ Edison and surrounding towns

Started by Jenna

7 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Simeon

Lets get something going!

Hello Young professionals of NJ! I'm Quan and I just joined NJYP. I live in Fort Lee, but is actively all across North Jersey! Looking for…

Started by Quan

0 Aug 15, 2019

Events in Monmouth County?

Hi All, I am a returning member and noticed that there are no events in Monmouth County. How can we make this happen?

Started by Dominique

16 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Atish

Hello!

Good morning! I'm a new member of the NJYP group and I am looking forward to meeting new professionals and friends! My name is Morgan and…

Started by Morgan

0 Apr 22, 2019

Somerset / Hunterdon Meetups

Hi everyone! I'm looking to see if there is anyone or any group of people who are interested in hiking, running, reading, going to bars an…

Started by Anthony

6 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Anthony

I just became a member :)

Hello! I am new to this and excited to meet new people and attend fun social events!

Started by Graceann

5 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Atish

Real Estate or Legal

Definitely looking to meet some new friends nearby, but also looking to do some business networking. Anyone in the legal or real estate fie…

Started by Jessica

5 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Kelly

Looking for chamber music partners!

Hi! I just moved to Morris County from the Philly area and am really interested in getting together with other classical musicians in the a…

Started by Julie

1 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Jon

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service