Nicole's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"In terms of job networking events, the best place to find them is Alex Freund's site…"

Nicole replied Dec 9, 2011 to Networking Opportunities

11 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jim

"Hi Chris! I live in Montgomery and I know people here have been eagerly awaiting the…"

Nicole replied Jul 22, 2011 to Tusk Restaurant/Lounge now Open!!

13 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by frank

"I like the idea of working with pre-existing groups, but it seems like most of Team…"

Nicole replied Jun 4, 2011 to Group Ideas for Survey

47 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jessica

"Here are some of my ideas:   - Bookworms - people looking to join book clubs - Movie…"

Nicole replied May 26, 2011 to Group Ideas for Survey

47 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jessica

"Hi Carolynn! Welcome to NJYP! I know Laura is working on scheduling Sundress and Tie…"

Nicole replied Apr 29, 2011 to No events in June?

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Is there still time to sign up to volunteer to participate in Jersey Cares day?"

Nicole replied Apr 29, 2011 to Jersey Cares - Trenton (Please donate)

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Lissa

"The morning pages have been helpful, it's just an issue of making time for them.   I…"

Nicole replied Apr 21, 2011 to The Artist's Way: Want to Start a Creative Cluster?

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Kelly

"I started reading the Artist's Way, but got stuck and am now trying to start up with…"

Nicole replied Apr 21, 2011 to The Artist's Way: Want to Start a Creative Cluster?

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Kelly

"I don't know Ruby, but I'm thinking of taking a Ruby course that is being offered as…"

Nicole replied Apr 13, 2011 to Ruby/Rails Enthusiasts ??

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by geeta

"Came across this Ultimate Frisbee Meetup while browsing through Meetup.com:   http:/…"

Nicole replied Apr 10, 2011 to Looking for a weekly FUN physical activity

9 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service