All Discussions Tagged 'career' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in social work? Looking to make a career change

Hi All, I'm currently a web developer and am considering a career chance to social work. I'd like to become an oncology social worker but…

Started by Brandon

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Ian

Are you getting the most from your networking at NJYP events?

As you look ahead to 2015 and wonder what improvements you can make for the new year, why don't you vow to make more friends and increase y…

Started by Samantha

0 Dec 27, 2014

Looking to start my career

Hi everyone, I am currently employed at a non-profit org. as an admin. assistant, but I am looking to start my career in event planning an…

Started by Melissa

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Noelle Stary

Looking for recent college grads with an interest in Sales & Mgmt

Hi, I'm a Talent Finder for Verizon Wireless. We have a great mgmt opportunity for recent college grads who have an interest in sales as a…

Started by John

5 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by John

FREE Professional Self-Empowerment Event!

Click the flier to register!Message Millie directly with questions.

Started by Millie

0 Mar 29, 2011

Viridian Energy - Save Green, Go Green, and Earn Green!

Viridian Energy is a green energy supplier in New Jersey as well as other states. For the first time in Jersey's history we will be able to…

Started by Daniel Lahey

0 Feb 4, 2011

Life Transitions

Hello NJYP's!Identity has added new column that many of us can relate to.  Can you please take a look and provide your feedback for Carol? …

Started by Susan Vernnicek

0 Jun 7, 2010

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service