All Discussions Tagged 'city' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events in Jersey City

Hi everyone, My wife and I are new to Jersey City (Downtown) and are looking for some fun activities to do and to meet new people. Is anyo…

Started by David

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Keith

Open Bar in NYC TONIGHT

Check out this awesome open bar tonight Friday, July 25th at 40/40 Club in NYC from 9:30 pm - 11 pm Make sure you sign up for the guestlis…

Started by Melissa

0 Jul 25, 2014

Support my Walk to End Alzheimer's campaign!

Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our…

Started by Melissa

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Michelle

NJ Young Professionals are Betting on a Cure for Blood Cancer

Hi all - If you're looking for a fun night out in support of a great cause please visit www.BettingOnaCure.org and purchase your tickets to…

Started by JustinM

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JustinM

Iron Man 2 at LSC

Guys: Feeling shut out of these women only Sex and the City 2 viewings?  Go out and see a good movie: Iron Man 2 on the largest OmniMax s…

Started by Tim B

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anup

Art & Music Fest in Jersey City

I'm attending and showing my paintings at the 4th Street Art Festival. Come on out and say hi! http://jcvillage.org/4thstreetart 4th Stree…

Started by Paul Kiesche

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Paul Kiesche

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service