All Discussions Tagged 'dinner' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ladies Night Out networking dinner

Hi Ladies!         We would like to invite you to our Ladies Night Out on June 21st, 2014! The event will be held at Café Tivoli in Ridgefi…

Started by Christine M

0 May 23, 2014

come try Chinese-Indian food with us!

A while back I was having dinner with two Indian friends and they began talking about an Indian-Chinese restaurant in the city. I stared bl…

Started by Deborah

0 May 9, 2011

Foodventure - Mexican in Perth Amboy (Sat, Oct 23rd)

Thanks to some fellow NJYPrs we're heading to Perth Amboy for some high octane Mexican food! Here's the details:   Date: Sat., Oct. 23rd…

Started by Jill

5 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Benita

Comedy Club - Stress Factory

I've been to the Stress Factory several times and have seen a bunch of good shows there. It's been a while and I was thinking about trying…

Started by Andrew

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany

Sushi / Sashimi in Morristown

I was catching up on the last few episodes of Top Chef tonight; and I got a major pining for sashimi.So, my plan for Saturday Friday is to…

Started by Andrew

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

GOLF FOR EDUCATION

G.R.A.C.E. Project, Inc. (Global Response to African Children's Education) is holding their 3rd Annual Golf Classic on Monday September 27,…

Started by Jennifer Natoli

0 Aug 25, 2010

FOOD - Antelope... Elk... Ostrich... Kangaroo...

A coworker had told me about this restaurant last year; and I did get the chance to have dinner there once, but now I want to go back:Villa…

Started by Andrew

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Andrew

Princeton area: Anyone want to go see Eat Pray Love this weekend??

Hi!  Am thinking saturday evening, possibly at Princeton Market Fair.  Dinner before or after?  Cheers, Tina  

Started by Tina Kozak

0 Aug 12, 2010

like Greek food and wine? Greek fest June 5th

One of the churches in Westfield is doing a Greek Festival next month and I'd love to check it out on Saturday, June 5th. We've gone once b…

Started by Deborah

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Deborah

Soltera, Casada, Viuda, Divorciada, o Comprometida?

Apuntense para la cena del Junio 23! http://www.njyp.org/events/spanish-speakers-dinner

Started by Ed H

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Ed H

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service