All Discussions Tagged 'events' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Event Ideas

I love the Game Nights, although I have yet  to attend one! I hope to go to the next one, keep them coming!  Other ideas for fun events: Hi…

Started by Karina

3 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Karina

Turn on the Charm! Flirting 101 for Ladies + Gents

You're invited to "Turn on the Charm! Flirting 101 for Ladies + Gents," held at Old Bay Restaurant in New Brunswick on May 11th and May 18t…

Started by Samantha

0 Apr 20, 2015

Improv Comedy Show, 2/7 in Wayne

Comedy fans! My improv troupe is bringing our live show to Wayne, NJ at the Rosen Performing Arts Center on Saturday night! It's interactiv…

Started by Ryan Huban

0 Feb 3, 2015

New Jersey Summer Festivals

With summer here there are numerous festivals and carnivals taking place around NJ. I have a list on my site http://www.solodovepr.com/jers

Started by sandra

0 Jul 4, 2014

Guest Bloggers and Advertising for Nightlife Blog NJ-NYC

Anyone interested in enhancing their writing skills and interested in writing about Nightlife, Fashion & Beauty I am looking for guest…

Started by Melissa

0 Jul 23, 2013

Looking to start my career

Hi everyone, I am currently employed at a non-profit org. as an admin. assistant, but I am looking to start my career in event planning an…

Started by Melissa

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Noelle Stary

Holiday Happy Hour in Monmouth County?

I had an awesome time at the Cocktails for a Cause event, and I'm hoping that there will be more monmouth county events in the future.  Is…

Started by Carolynn

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Brian and Mike

Come See Me in The Drowsy Chaperone @ The Barn Theatre!

I am performing in the hilarious musical "The Drowsy Chaperone" at The Barn Theatre in Montville, NJ and wanted to spread the word to the N…

Started by Katie

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Katie

NJYP Newbie looking to meet others ^_^

Hello all!! My name is Jasmine everyone calls me Jazz or Jay or some variation of my original. I became interested in this community becaus…

Started by Jasmine

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jahnavi Utukuri

Feb 24-- Four Alt./Indie Bands Playing for Charity Benefit

Here's a fun event for a great cause-- a band night on Feb 24 to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It's this Thurs night at 8p…

Started by Stacy

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Stacy

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service