All Discussions Tagged 'food' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food

Join the New Jersey Highlands Coalition for a casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food at Poor Henry’s Pub & Restaurant. Th…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Apr 13, 2015

Awesome 90s Field Day in Mercer county

Hey everyone! Besides being an NJYP member, I'm also the founder of Habitat Young Leaders and Professionals (HYLP), a social networking gro…

Started by Chelsea

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Poorten

New to Somerset... Drinks, Food & Conversation?

Just started a new job in Somerset at a small office and was looking to connect with some people in the area... Anyone interested in meetin…

Started by Diana

18 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Steve

Wanted: People to dine with

Happy New Year to you! As a single resident of Union county, I run a dining out group called Foodventure. We mainly dine out in Union, Esse…

Started by Jill

16 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Sally

Whiskey - 12 Jan. 2013

A rye whiskey distillery just opened up in Bucks County, PA...right over the river from Mercer & Burlington Counties...A group of frien…

Started by Andrew

0 Jan 6, 2013

Networking for a Cause: a Wine and Food event

Started by Stephanie Coutros

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Nelly Galan

Vegetarians

I am the NJ coordinator for a Vegetarian Nutrition group for Registered Dietitians.  Our goal is to promote plant-based foods in the commun…

Started by Renee

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by James

Cheers to Beer!

Enjoy my latest blog: http://reneeshealthyweighs.blogspot.com/2012/07/cheers-to-beer.html Anyone want to get together and pair some beer a…

Started by Renee

15 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Renee

come volunteer on Oct. 29th!

I regularly take groups of volunteers to the Food Bank for Jersey Cares, and would love if you come join us -- find out how much a small gr…

Started by Deborah

0 Oct 18, 2011

come volunteer on Sept. 24th

Come volunteer with me at the Food Bank on Sept. 24th! I’m leading a group through Jersey Cares. It’s a lot of fun and a very rewarding exp…

Started by Deborah

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by junette

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service