All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to expand my friend group

I'm at a point in my life that many of my friends are married, living with someone, have kids, etc and I'm single and lacking a consistent…

Started by Melanie

48 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Jason W. Fuchs

Casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food

Join the New Jersey Highlands Coalition for a casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food at Poor Henry’s Pub & Restaurant. Th…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Apr 13, 2015

Are you getting the most from your networking at NJYP events?

As you look ahead to 2015 and wonder what improvements you can make for the new year, why don't you vow to make more friends and increase y…

Started by Samantha

0 Dec 27, 2014

5th Annual Oktoberfest

Started by Brian G. Tangora

0 Oct 3, 2014

April Mystery Wine Tasting

Join Habitat Young Leaders and Professionals for a fun night of sampling wine, enjoying hors d'ouerves, and meeting new people. All guests…

Started by Chelsea

0 Feb 20, 2014

A newbie from Parsippany, Morris Co.

hi there, I joined NJYP today. I am a techie who lives in parsippany, Morris Co. I am looking to meet new people and make new friends to ha…

Started by Bipin

12 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Bipin

Wanted: People to dine with

Happy New Year to you! As a single resident of Union county, I run a dining out group called Foodventure. We mainly dine out in Union, Esse…

Started by Jill

16 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Sally

Cruise in September to the Caribbean?

I know I haven't really been an active member of NJYP and I need to be. I would love to make some new friends to travel with. The friend I…

Started by Kimberly

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Laura Labriola

New Friends - Bergen/Passaic Area

Hi, I just moved here a few months ago and am looking to make new friends. I've had a hard time meeting people outside of work, so I'd lov…

Started by Rebecca

19 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by John

NJYP Newbie looking to meet others ^_^

Hello all!! My name is Jasmine everyone calls me Jazz or Jay or some variation of my original. I became interested in this community becaus…

Started by Jasmine

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jahnavi Utukuri

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service