All Discussions Tagged 'health' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health Insurance Brokers

Looking for a health insurance broker who does small group plans in NJ. Anybody have a recommendation? Thanks.

Started by Julie

5 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Lena

Vegetarians

I am the NJ coordinator for a Vegetarian Nutrition group for Registered Dietitians.  Our goal is to promote plant-based foods in the commun…

Started by Renee

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by James

Women's Health Day

I'm organizing a women's health day that is taking place in Montclair on Saturday, May 5th. I am currently in need of business owners/vendo…

Started by LaQuitea Vaughn

0 Mar 4, 2012

Available to Speak to Groups on Health/Nutrition/Functional Medicine

Hey guys and gals,    I'm glad to have met some of you and will look forward to keep connecting as I continue to attend more events!   I am…

Started by Alex

0 Jan 4, 2011

"Sweet November" Benefit and Auction- Rolling Stones Signed Guitar, Michael Jackson Signed Record Album, Muhhamad Ali Boxing Gloves and more!!!!

Join the Mental Health Association of Morris County for the 2nd Annual "Sweet November" Benefit,Thursday, November 4th, for a night of swee…

Started by Stephanie

0 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service