All Discussions Tagged 'jersey' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events in Jersey City

Hi everyone, My wife and I are new to Jersey City (Downtown) and are looking for some fun activities to do and to meet new people. Is anyo…

Started by David

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Keith

More Hoboken Events

I noticed that there aren't any Hoboken events on the line up.  I was thinking happy hour (the Ainsworth just opened), a meet up around th…

Started by Stefanie

6 May 6, 2015
Reply by Dennis

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl Morristown November 8, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl co-produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition and Morris Area Society of Home Brewers “Exploring Morristo…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 29, 2014

Volunteer Opportunity TOMORROW 11.3.12 Middlesex County

Perth Amboy Waterfront clean-up Saturday November 3, 2012 from 11am-3pm. At Sadowski Parkway (Wilentz School) If you are interested in vol…

Started by Melissa

0 Nov 2, 2012

Support my Walk to End Alzheimer's campaign!

Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our…

Started by Melissa

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Hike - Stairway to Heaven - Wawayanda

Probably meeting some friends to hike up the Stairway to Heaven in Wawayanda State Park this weekend (Passaic County, right on the NYS bord…

Started by Andrew

0 May 2, 2011

Feb 24-- Four Alt./Indie Bands Playing for Charity Benefit

Here's a fun event for a great cause-- a band night on Feb 24 to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It's this Thurs night at 8p…

Started by Stacy

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Stacy

Bridgewater Room for Rent

I am moving out, but my roommates are the best.  They are so nice that I am helping them find a place even though I don't have to.  They ar…

Started by Adam

0 Nov 10, 2010

AisleFive band rocks the Famished Frog in full costume Sat oct 30th

Come see AisleFive rock the famished frog saturday night Oct 30th at 9:30pmhttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137510436298734…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Oct 28, 2010

Urgent call for Charity Event volunteers

Hi everyone, I have two fundraising heart walks coming up on Sunday, October 11 and Sunday, October 17 in Parsippany and Roseland respectiv…

Started by Victoria Schwartz

5 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Tim

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service