All Discussions Tagged 'jersey' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come volunteer on Sat. July 24th!

Hi there, I'm in charge of a group of volunteers going to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside for Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers…

Started by Deborah

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Deborah

Lower Your Energy Costs and Go Green, FREE!

Save Money On Your Electric Bill, Every Month & Go Green with No Cost Businesses and Home Owners can now choose their energy provid…

Started by Daniel Lahey

0 Jun 10, 2010

NJ Young Professionals are Betting on a Cure for Blood Cancer

Hi all - If you're looking for a fun night out in support of a great cause please visit www.BettingOnaCure.org and purchase your tickets to…

Started by JustinM

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JustinM

LIVE MUSIC of the 80s/90s at the Famished Frog Sat night, 14th at 9:30pm

Come out to see AisleFive Band at the Famished Frog in Morristown, NJ Saturday Night, November 14th, 9:30pm Rock from the 80s, 90s and a to…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Nov 13, 2009

Art & Music Fest in Jersey City

I'm attending and showing my paintings at the 4th Street Art Festival. Come on out and say hi! http://jcvillage.org/4thstreetart 4th Stree…

Started by Paul Kiesche

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Paul Kiesche

Come out saturday night to hear AisleFive in Madison, NJ

AisleFive in Madison, NJ Saturday Night 9:45pm Rock from the 80s, 90s and 00 Dance all night long In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Jul 31, 2009

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service