All Discussions Tagged 'media' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communication's Professionals and Students Networking Event

Communication professional and communication students networking event held on May 12 from 6pm-9pm at Reeves-Reed Arboretum in Summit h…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Apr 7, 2011

Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

My company just upgraded to the new business page layout for Facebook. A colleague who has also made the switch pointed out that only logge…

Started by Katie

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

Hey NJYP-ers on Facebook...Let's 'like' each other!

Hello NJYPers! It's true...all I want for Christmas is for my business page to hit 200 likes before 2011. http://www.facebook.com/KDFReprog

Started by Katie

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Katie

Social Media Tips

Nowadays it seems a business needs to be on Facebook, Twitter, etc. in order to be perceived as legitimate. Of course we all want to make o…

Started by Katie

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Omar

The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

Have you been looking to network with other social media, marketing, and technology professionals without having to drive to NYC?I'm starti…

Started by Kevin Haughwout

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

Rutgers University Social Media Seminar

Greetings Friends!Rutgers University's Continuing Education Department, the Center for Executive Leadership in Government, and Office of Pu…

Started by Candice

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Brian Phillips

Social Media/Networking for Business Workshop

I'm new here, but I've been involved with the social media scene for about 6 years. I'm offering a workshop on 10/21 that is for people int…

Started by Mike Kivowitz

0 Sep 15, 2009

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service