All Discussions Tagged 'morristown' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Single Friends!

Hi All! Im Kristen, I have been living in Bergen county for 4 yesrs now; all of my friends are engaged or married so I am the last single l…

Started by Kristen

25 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Atish

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl Morristown November 8, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl co-produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition and Morris Area Society of Home Brewers “Exploring Morristo…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 29, 2014

First sunny weekend in Morristown... What do I do?

Hey forum friends! As some of you may know, I just moved here from DC. I've been in Morristown for about two weeks now and I'm still tryin…

Started by Anthony

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Larry

AisleFive band rocks the Famished Frog in full costume Sat oct 30th

Come see AisleFive rock the famished frog saturday night Oct 30th at 9:30pmhttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137510436298734…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Oct 28, 2010

Sushi / Sashimi in Morristown

I was catching up on the last few episodes of Top Chef tonight; and I got a major pining for sashimi.So, my plan for Saturday Friday is to…

Started by Andrew

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Andrew

LIVE MUSIC of the 80s/90s at the Famished Frog Sat night, 14th at 9:30pm

Come out to see AisleFive Band at the Famished Frog in Morristown, NJ Saturday Night, November 14th, 9:30pm Rock from the 80s, 90s and a to…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Nov 13, 2009

See AisleFive at the Famished Frog in Mo-town Sat at 9:45pm

Come out to see AisleFive Band at the Famished Frog in Morristown, NJ Saturday Night, August 22nd, 9:45pm Rock from the 80s, 90s and 00 Dan…

Started by Mark Odian

0 Aug 21, 2009

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service