All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Tech Your Niche? Let's Connect!

So excited to join the ranks of New Jersey's Young Professionals! I work with the New Jersey Technology Council, essentially the chamber of…

Started by Dan

2 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Dan

Are you getting the most from your networking at NJYP events?

As you look ahead to 2015 and wonder what improvements you can make for the new year, why don't you vow to make more friends and increase y…

Started by Samantha

0 Dec 27, 2014

5th Annual Oktoberfest

Started by Brian G. Tangora

0 Oct 3, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl Morristown November 8, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl co-produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition and Morris Area Society of Home Brewers “Exploring Morristo…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 29, 2014

Awesome 90s Field Day in Mercer county

Hey everyone! Besides being an NJYP member, I'm also the founder of Habitat Young Leaders and Professionals (HYLP), a social networking gro…

Started by Chelsea

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Poorten

Ladies Night Out networking dinner

Hi Ladies!         We would like to invite you to our Ladies Night Out on June 21st, 2014! The event will be held at Café Tivoli in Ridgefi…

Started by Christine M

0 May 23, 2014

Executive Women's Networking Group - Great Topic

Hi all!  The MSPC Executive Women's Networking Group has its next meeting scheduled for April 30th.  We have Lynette Young speaking on Pers…

Started by Jessica Levin, CMP, CAE

0 Mar 27, 2013

Executive Women's Networking Group

Hello all!  I am working with a CPA firm who has created a networking group for women executives.  If you are a CEO, business owner, CFO or…

Started by Jessica Levin, CMP, CAE

4 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Jessica Levin, CMP, CAE

Networking for a Cause: a Wine and Food event

Started by Stephanie Coutros

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Nelly Galan

Owner of building company looking to network

Greetings all!   My building company has recently expanded to New Jersey. We build residential and commercial properties for very affordabl…

Started by Amanda

0 Jul 2, 2012

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service