All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Event/Wedding Vendors wanted for a central NJ networking group

I want to put together a group of wedding and event industry pros for a monthly morning networking event, to look at co-marketing, sharing…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jun 8, 2012

Princeton Business-2-Business Networking group

I am part of this amazing group and we're looking for other members to come check us out and hopefully join.  Below is a brief description…

Started by Josephine

0 Oct 20, 2011

Make the Consultant-Client Relationship Work

Date:Tuesday, September 20, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (ET) Location:Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityHennessy Hall, Hartman Lounge285 Madis…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 2, 2011

Communication's Professionals and Students Networking Event

Communication professional and communication students networking event held on May 12 from 6pm-9pm at Reeves-Reed Arboretum in Summit h…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Apr 7, 2011

Warrior Women Networking

Hi ladies of NJYP!  Do you consider yourself a "Warrior Woman"?  A Warrior Woman is a professional woman who is driven to succeed in all as…

Started by Amanda

0 Mar 10, 2011

Calling all Warrior Women - Networking Opportunity

Hi ladies of NJYP!  Do you consider yourself a "Warrior Woman"?  A Warrior Woman is a professional woman who is driven to succeed in all as…

Started by Amanda

0 Mar 10, 2011

10/7 United Way Young Leaders @ Melting Pot, Westwood

Hello Everyone! Please join the  Young Leaders of Bergen County's United Way for an evening of Networking & Fundraising at  The M…

Started by Eileen

0 Sep 15, 2010

The Social Media Coffeehouse: networking for social media, marketing, and technology professionals in northern NJ

Have you been looking to network with other social media, marketing, and technology professionals without having to drive to NYC?I'm starti…

Started by Kevin Haughwout

11 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

Morris County Networking

Will you be at JAM tomorrow night? If you benefit from networking with local businesses, it is a must. I hope I see you there!http://lvva.o

Started by Paul Kiesche

0 Jul 19, 2010

Business Networking Group in Somerset, NJ

Hey all,I'm a member of a robust networking group called LeTip of Central Jersey. www.letipcj.com. LeTip is the premier networking organiza…

Started by Erich Radlmann

0 Jun 18, 2010

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service