All Discussions Tagged 'social' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in social work? Looking to make a career change

Hi All, I'm currently a web developer and am considering a career chance to social work. I'd like to become an oncology social worker but…

Started by Brandon

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Ian

Handyman and Tutor

I am offering my services for anyone that might need them in the areas of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic and Union Count…

Started by Edward

0 Dec 14, 2014

5th Annual Oktoberfest

Started by Brian G. Tangora

0 Oct 3, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl Morristown November 8, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl co-produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition and Morris Area Society of Home Brewers “Exploring Morristo…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 29, 2014

BAM Social Sports - Adult Co-Ed Sport and Social Club!

Hello fellow NJYP Members! I would like to introduce you to BAM Social Sports (www.bamsocialsports.com) A new Sport and Social Club in Nort…

Started by Brian Melnick

0 Mar 13, 2012

come volunteer on Sept. 24th

Come volunteer with me at the Food Bank on Sept. 24th! I’m leading a group through Jersey Cares. It’s a lot of fun and a very rewarding exp…

Started by Deborah

1 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by junette

Sunday afternoon at Frelinghuysen Arboretum with live music, wine and hors d’oeuvre

Pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon... September Serenade Date: September 18, 2PM - 5PMLocation: Frelinghuysen ArboretumCost: $35 pe…

Started by Larry

0 Aug 24, 2011

The American Cancer Society Relay for Life in Morristown

Just prior to joining NJYP, I signed up as an individual to attend the 2011 American Cancer Society Relay for Life.  It's an overnight even…

Started by Kevin

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Peter

Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

My company just upgraded to the new business page layout for Facebook. A colleague who has also made the switch pointed out that only logge…

Started by Katie

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

Hey NJYP-ers on Facebook...Let's 'like' each other!

Hello NJYPers! It's true...all I want for Christmas is for my business page to hit 200 likes before 2011. http://www.facebook.com/KDFReprog

Started by Katie

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service