All Discussions Tagged 'volunteer' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photographer needed--URGENT!

Hey NJYPers!   I have an upcoming charity event, (yes--another one!) and we are in desperate need of a photographer who can donate four hou…

Started by Victoria Schwartz

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by rachel irene

volunteer at the Food Bank with me!

Want to do something to help people close to home that are struggling to get by? Volunteer with me at the Food Bank in Hillside. I'm a proj…

Started by Deborah

0 May 11, 2011

Jersey Cares - Trenton (Please donate)

My female friends formed a team and are volunteering to help out Trenton, as part of Jersey Cares Day on May 7, 2011. Please show your supp…

Started by Lissa

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Lissa

I'm walking in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women

Support My Fight Against Women's CancersOn Saturday, April 30th, I will be participating in the 14th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women.…

Started by Kimberly

0 Mar 8, 2011

Volunteers needed for IHOP National Pancake Day!

I just posted info for IHOP National Pancake Day on the JERSEYOUT section and you can also find details here http://www.facebook.com/?ref=l

Started by Nicole Fulmino

9 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Robert

another "Sponsor Me" topic... Please sponsor my team and help the animals :-)

Hi everyone!!  It seems as though a lot of people here are trying to solicit your money for one cause or another...  I think it's great the…

Started by Michelle V.

0 Sep 7, 2010

want to volunteer on the 28th

Hi there, I'm going with a a group of volunteers to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside with Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers! It'…

Started by Deborah

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

Recruiting volunteer event planners in Northern New Jersey

Everyone,   I am a Special Events Manager for a well-known not-for-profit.  We have to upcoming walk-a-thons in October, one in Morris Coun…

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Robert

Special Events Volunteers

Special Events VolunteersVolunteers needed to assist small "no kill" animal shelter at golf outing event which may include set up, registra…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Jun 7, 2010

Volunteers in Union County

Hey everyone, I am looking for some volunteers (well as many as are willing!!) for an upcoming walk-a-thon event that I am running in Cranf…

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Victoria Schwartz

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service