My friend is selling his silver (stainless steel) 1981 DeLorean:  $8000 or best offer.  If you are interested/would like more details, please let me know.

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does it have a working flux capacitor.

This is important.
That is awesome!
That almost sounds too bizarre to be true.

Is he really selling it? ...my own DeLorean purchasing account is a little soft right now, but I know a few people who might seriously be interested in it.

...could you send me some info on it (either on the board or a private message)... Doe is run?...What shape is the body in?...Where is it being kept at now?...etc.

Thanks.
-Andy-
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your interest. I also sent you a private note. Yes, the DeLorean is really for sale. It's currently located at a Delorean-specific repair shop in Long Island, where it's been awaiting it's turn for repairs for a few years (the garage is backlogged). Currently, the car is not driveable, but repairs to make it driveable could be made easily. From what I know, the body is in good condition...the engine/electronics/tires, etc. need work. I can put you in touch with the owner, who can provide you more detail.

Doug

Andrew said:
That almost sounds too bizarre to be true.

Is he really selling it? ...my own DeLorean purchasing account is a little soft right now, but I know a few people who might seriously be interested in it.

...could you send me some info on it (either on the board or a private message)... Doe is run?...What shape is the body in?...Where is it being kept at now?...etc.

Thanks.
-Andy-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service