My name is Tom Cifelli.  I've been a member of New Jersey Young Professionals since 2012.  For Summer 2015, I will be spending many of my weekends at a Summer Share House in Manasquan, NJ.  The House that I am in is looking for additional members to purchase half and full shares.

Last year I did a Summer Share House and I had one of the best summers of my life.  It was great to get in my car after work on Friday and head down to the Shore for a full weekend of fun and partying.  Every time I went down it was like a min-vacation.

If anyone is interested or has questions please contact the organizer of the house, Rita Coutant, at ritalea@verizon.net.

Below is an advertisement for the House that was posted on Craigslist: 

If you are looking for a fun group of people to spend your 2015 summer with, than you have come to the right place! Join our shore house group of late 20's to early 40 year olds from the NJ, and NYC area. We are looking to complete our Manasquan house with a few more full and half shares.  A full share price will run about $2820 and a half share about $1690. All prices include security deposit, utilities, weekly housekeeping, and all non-perishable supplies for the house. Its a great deal for the summertime!

What the house includes:
• Very spacious. We have a huge living room, dining room and a screened in porch that goes out to a huge deck out back. Plenty of dancing space.
• The entire first floor is new. New kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, appliances and floors.
• 4 bedrooms with 3 beds in each room, huge closets in each room and everyone gets a bed.
• Two full bathrooms, one on the 1st floor and another on the 2nd.
• Central air.
• Outdoor grill.
• Washer and dryer.
• Walking distance from the train station.
• Ample parking.
• Wi-Fi and cable TV
• Have the house from Memorial Day to Labor day weekends.

About the group:
This is our third year in this house and we love it! We grill a lot most weekends and do a lot of activities as a group. We know how to have fun in a laid back and drama free environment. We may join other houses in the neighboring areas as well for pool parties, boating, or hanging out and/or they may join us. After hours dance parties have been known to take place on a few occasions.

What we are looking for:
Fun, responsible, laid back, beach loving, dancing, drama free people. Grilling and boating skills are a plus. If you have a boat, you're automatically in. (note the house does not provide a boat slip).

Contact me through this ad for further information on the house and if you are interested in having the best summer ever! Also, please include some information about you.  

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone has questions and feels more comfortable asking me - by all means send me an email at tccifelli@comcast.net.  I'll try to respond promptly!    Thank You

If any one wants!  I can email a Microsoft Word document that explains more about the Summer House.  It was created by the House organizer.  It talks about the difference between half and full shares, guest policy, and other information!!

Just email me at tccifelli@comcast.net  and I will forward it to you!

If anyone would like to speak with me directly about the Summer Share House - you can give me a call on my cell phone at 908-698-1750.  I'll be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank You

Below is a link to the Craigslist Advertisement for the House!  It will show you where it is located in Manasquan!

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/roo/4835896508.html

ONLY 2 FULL SHARES AND ONE QUARTER SHARE FOR MALES REMAIN!!! SHARES FOR LADIES ARE NOW FULL!!

Rita informed me that the House is now almost full (these things fill quickly)!!  Only spots remain are for Males.  Two Full Shares and One Quarter Share (which get you 5 weekends - including two holiday weekends - and is priced at $985)!!  Contact Rita if you are interested!!

Hello Everyone!  I Just Learned from the organizer that the Summer Share House in Manasquan is Now Full!  A Big Thank You for Everyone who took time out to read my posts!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service