2016 Summer Share House in Manasquan, NJ Seeks Members

My name is Tom Cifelli.  I've been a member of New Jersey Young Professionals since 2012.  Last year I was a member of summer share house in Manasquan, NJ (nicknamed "Squan Lake" owing to being located adjacent to the Manasquan Inlet) .  To say the least I had one of the best summers of my life at this house.    It was great to get in my car after work on Friday and head down to the Shore for a full weekend of fun and partying.  

The organizer of Squan Lake is looking for new members to purchase shares for Summer 2016.  Members can purchase quarter, half, and full shares.

To learn more about Squan Lake including the prices for each type of share please contact Ian at (732)-740-8444 or email him at Wawa67@gmail.com.   

Below is an advertisement posted by the house organizer on craigslist:

If you are looking for a fun group of people to spend your 2016 summer with, than you have come to the right place! Join our shore house group of late 20's to early 40 year olds from the NJ, and NYC area. We are looking to complete our Manasquan house with a few more quarter, half, and full shares. 

What the house includes:
• Very spacious. We have a huge living room, dining room and a screened in porch that goes out to a huge deck out back. Plenty of dancing space.
• The entire first floor is new. New kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, appliances and floors.
• 4 bedrooms with 3 beds in each room, huge closets in each room and everyone gets a bed.
• Two full bathrooms, one on the 1st floor and another on the 2nd.
• Central air.
• Outdoor grill.
• Washer and dryer.
• Walking distance from the train station.
• Ample parking.
• Wi-Fi and cable TV
• Have the house from Memorial Day to Labor day weekends.

About the group:

This is our fourth year in this house and we love it! We grill a lot most weekends and do a lot of activities as a group. We know how to have fun in a laid back and drama free environment. We may join other houses in the neighboring areas as well for pool parties, boating, or hanging out and/or they may join us. After hours dance parties have been known to take place on a few occasions. 

What we are looking for:
      Fun, responsible, laid back, beach loving, dancing, drama free people. Grilling and boating skills are a plus. If you have a boat, you're automatically in. (note the house does not provide a boat slip).

Contact me through this ad for further information on the house and if you are interested in having the best summer ever! Also, please include some information about you.  

Views: 310

Reply to This

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service