hi there, I joined NJYP today. I am a techie who lives in parsippany, Morris Co. I am looking to meet new people and make new friends to hangout in the weekends, explore new places, explore new restaurants , do crazy things ..lol... let me know.. :)

thanks

Bipin

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aprel,

thanks.. Pls do let me know if you plan anything local, I will also join..

Hi Bipin, my name is Yariela.  Welcome to NJYP!

Hi Bipin and welcome to NJYP! I live in Bergen county and I'm always looking for to meet new people.  We should all try to plan an outing.. would anyone like to get dinner this Friday or Saturday night? I don't know where but just seeing who's available first.

Hi Katie.. thanks. Actually this Saturday we have The Lollipop Loop hiking in Chester. Me and couple of my frnds have planned for that It is from 10.30Am to 2.30 PM.If you can join us that would be fun , their we can meet and plan something for Saturday night.. Let me know your thoughts..

Hi Bipin, I'm actually working Saturday...I usually work most Saturday mornings so I won't be able to join the hike but thanks for asking!  I'm actually talking to Grace on another discussion (she's new to NJYP as well)  and trying to see if we can get some people together this weekend either for dinner on Saturday or lunch on Sunday in Montclair.. whichever is easier for people...if you're available let me know!

sure Kathie.. I am available on Saturday for dinner.. Let me know the plans.. I will join..

Ok Bipin sounds good!  looks like we'll be doing Saturday night..i know you said you were going on that hike with other friends so if they're available and want to join for dinner they're welcome as well..do you have any preferences for food?  I had mentioned like bar/pub, Asian, Italian, etc to Grace on the other discussion board but I don't know if you're ok with that...if you want chime in on the other discussion on this forum its' titled "Hello" and it was started by Grace

I have only one preference, the food should be tasty :-) I would love to try different foods. So that is not a problem. Just update me the venue and time. I will come. Last week I missed another dinner organized by Aprel. So i hope i can make this up... see ya.. gud night

LOL! that's a great preference!  We're going to go to Dough Artisan Pizzeria at 630 if that time works for you? If not let me know http://doughartisanpizzeria.com/aboutus.html   437 Bloomfield Ave in Caldwell.  If you're comfortable exchanging phone numbers let me know....if you know anyone else who'd like to join they are more than welcome!

yeah.. timing is okay.. actually i was planning to ask any contact number. I have sent u a personal message in NJYP with my number. And if you don't mind, give me your contact #. So that i can call you once I reach their at the restaurant.. thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service