I just bought a bicycle as a form of getting back into shape after lower back surgery. I am a relative novice but in pretty decent shape. Anyone other interested in getting together and riding some trails together that they know about or exploring some? Would be great to have some people to ride with and hangout after. I live in Union County.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, but the only bike I have is a Harley.  I AM trying to find someone to work out with--a workout partner; someone in the Kenilworth/Roselle Park/Union area.

No motorcycles for me, I need someone with a bicycle. Have you ever thought about trying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai? I teach/train at a gym in Kenilworth. If you don't like the proximity of grappling, you can try Muay Thai, it's a tough work out and beats lifting weights up and putting them back down. Check out Allstarbjj.com

Edward Kotwica said:

Sorry, but the only bike I have is a Harley.  I AM trying to find someone to work out with--a workout partner; someone in the Kenilworth/Roselle Park/Union area.

Japanese Ju Jitsu, Kenpo, Karate, and Judo yes.  I actually used to wrestle, so things like that I'd be into.....unless I can get good enough to compete for money in Muay Thai.  I also weightlifted so I'm not opposed to that.  I'm trying some stuff at home with Beachbody but am looking for something that will give me rapid results for strength and endurance; looks come last to true fitness.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service