hey everyone! just started a new job in new brunswick and really want to try some of the bars/lounges out in the area one night... does anyone work nearby?

Views: 2362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Hillsborough, close to New Brunswick. Let me know when you are free to meet.

Is anyone free next Wednesday, the 19th?

I'm from South River, 10 minutes away, and would love to meet up with you guys too.

Fridays work best for me!

the 19th works for me :) time-wise, earlier is better for me! (like 530-6)

The earliest I can do would be about 6:45 again because of work. I don't get out until around 6.

I am in for Wednesday the 19th.

Happy st. Pats day everyone! Anyone check out Hotoke lounge, sushi bar in new brunswick? Any good? Would love to check it out.

Happy St. Patrick's to you too, Darren.  Hotoke is an alright place for a happy hour during a work week. It gets very diverse and busy on Friday and Saturday nights. Sushi and martinis are great, tap beer is not always bubbly :/

Has their been a final decision on place/time?

I am free on Friday to meet!

I live 5 mins from New Brunswick. I've lived here for like 6 years and I still haven't really went out much in the area. Heard there's some good lounges though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service