Hey everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone was interested in watching some baseball this spring!  My brother plays for Rutgers University so I go to most games or we could always plan a get together for a minor league game in Montclair, Newark, Lakewood, Somerset or Newark.

Let me know if you think this would be a fun way to hang out, watch baseball and network or tailgate?

Best,

Andrew

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wouldn't mind going to a game or two...

I enjoy sports of all kinds... I would attend a game here and there =)  Great Idea btw =)

I love baseball. Never been to a college game though so that would be fun.

I love anything baseball...I'm in! Keep us posted

<3 Baseball. I have never been to a college or minor league game and I'm always looking for people who are willing to make the trip up to the Bronx!

Love baseball. Will definetly be interested.

Big baseball fan. I've been to a few Somerset Patriots games. It's a fun ballpark and convenient for most people. 

Nothing says spring like a good minor league baseball game!  Keep me posted.

Sally said:

Would love to go to a Somerset Patriots game!! ;) I'm also one who would love to go to college and to a game up in the Bronx!! ;)

I've been to a few minor league games at Montclair State and had a great time every time.  Maybe we can pick a day and get a group together for a game?

That sounds good.  When does the season start?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service