Hi all - I will be relocating to Bergen County from Essex County. I'm hoping to get some insight into where 30 somethings live there. I'm particularly considering Edgewater, Fort Lee, and Hacksack. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Meryl, I lived in Hackensack throughout H.S. and my parents are still there the next town over in Little Ferry. I also worked in bergen co for 3 years so like to think I know the area very well. The best towns I would suggest would be Hackensack, Clifton, Hasbrouck Heights, Paramus, Secaucus, East  Rutherford, Cliffside Park & Saddle Brook. All nice towns with diversity! Hope this helps :) 

Good afternoon Meryl.

These are three great choices that you were originally considering. If you really want to be adventurous and go where the money is, I can also suggest Westwood or Ramsey, especially if you are looking to relocate near the New York/New Jersey border.

Otherwise, if you are looking for a place to settle down, North Arlington, Lyndhurst and Rutherford would be ideal, especially Rutherford. 

Hey Meryl,

Did you find a place in Bergen yet? I feel like most of my friends that live there live in either the Edgewater or Fort Lee area. Let me know if you want specifics. I know this post of yours is a bit older.  

-Dan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service