I am going biking on the paved trail on Sandy Hook (Exit 117 on the Parkway) on Sunday starting at the northern end at Fort Hancock and then going south to downtown Sea Bright and back.  Weather forecast (before meteorologist Sam Champion changes his mind again!) is sunny, high of about 70.  

Anyone else interested in biking?  It's about 20 miles round trip.  The paved trail is relatively flat so it is easy riding.

Here's a map of the trail:  http://www.njbikemap.com/njmap/7-maps/sandyhe.pdf

Frank

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank, what time are you going? I'd be interested in going, but tomorrow is gonna be a long day so I don't know.

I think we went to high school together - MHSN??
I was thinking 10 a.m.

I assume you mean good old Middletown North?
That's a great ride, I've done it a few times. Unfortnuately I can not attend.
hey - well got in late last night and slept in this a.m. If you go again let me know.

yup :) that's the one lol

Frank Caruso said:
I was thinking 10 a.m.

I assume you mean good old Middletown North?
I am looking to do another ride the weekend of 10/16-17. When we get closer to the date, I will let you know the details.

Today, we rode to Pier Village in Long Branch and back. I think I'm going to hurt tomorrow!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service