Looking for self employed professionals for a variety of unfilled positions in business networking group. I myself have been a member for several years and have received many successful leads from my involvement with the group. Let me know anyone is interested or has questions.
-Mike
Amp'd Up Electrical Contracting, LLC

Views: 52

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to but I have lunch and dinner networking events that day and need some time to get work done. But I will definately be at the first one in Fairlawn.

Thanks

Gary
Sharif,
My group feels that there will be too much overlap since you are a CPA/consultant. I am sorry. If there is another chapter looking for either CPA or consultant I will let you know asap. Thank you for your interest.
-Mike

Michael Keating said:
Sharif,
I am sorry, but I didn't notice till now that you had said CPA and financial consulting. Those are two currently filled spots in our group.
-Mike

Sharif M. said:
I run a CPA and financial consulting business.

Michael Keating said:
Sharif,
What type of field are you in? We have a list of positions to fill. We currently meet in Rochelle Park, but will be moving to Fair Lawn effective April 1. You may also call me at 201-358-0351.
-Mike

Sharif M. said:
Hi Michael,

I'm interested in learning more. Thx.

Sharif

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service