I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a camping weekend now that the weather is getting nicer.  I have been camping many times and love it!  Maybe we could toss a hike into the mix as well?  Let me know your thoughts.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just realized I probably can't do the 15th. Anyone up for camping the week before somewhere?
OK, anyone still up for the 15th let me know! I can't do the weekend before because of work & mother s day.
Rebecca said:
I just realized I probably can't do the 15th. Anyone up for camping the week before somewhere?
I'd be so down for that. Maybe it could be wrapped into a white water rafting thing. Jim Thorpe is an option.
Change of plans, I'm still in for the 15th.

Nicole said:
OK, anyone still up for the 15th let me know! I can't do the weekend before because of work & mother s day.
Rebecca said:
Ok- so lets just keep it on for the 15th! I haven't been out to an event yet so I have yet to actually meet everyone :-) Maybe we can all plan to meet up for happy hour or something?

Rebecca said:
Change of plans, I'm still in for the 15th.

Nicole said:
Rebecca said:
Oh good! Mother's day weekend is no good for me but I can do the 15th!
Sarah I have an extra tent for you!:)

Sarah Middleton said:
Either weekend in May works for me. I have no gear! Can we rent it?
I am in for the 15th too! Let's meet up and plan this and get a spot. We could go where there is rafting or hiking trails:) I have a few extra tents for people to borrow and a cooking stove!
What day is good for everyone to meet up? I'm free this Thursday / Friday, and then any day next week.
Ok cool!

Kristin Kopec said:
Sarah I have an extra tent for you!:)

Sarah Middleton said:
Either weekend in May works for me. I have no gear! Can we rent it?
How about happy hour thursday? Maybe just meet up at the Hoboken event on April 1st?
I am away in CT for the rest of the week...if you guys meet up Rebecca can fill me in on the details, I am pretty flexible and will go with what the group decides to do!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service