I know I haven't really been an active member of NJYP and I need to be. I would love to make some new friends to travel with. The friend I use to go everywhere with is no longer my friend or travel companion. 

So on that note is anyone interested in possibly traveling on a cruise out of NYC to the Caribbean in September with me?  Would love to make some new friends to go out to dinner/drinks with as well.

I am a 34 year old single white female (hahah sounds like a dating ad really), with no kids. I love to travel, make new friends, try out new restaurants/bars/lounges, laugh, drink coffee, take photographs. 

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Have a great Sunday <3

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm dying to go on another cruise and would love to have a travel companion but I don't think September will work for me (already have a fall trip in the works).  If your timeline shifts at all though, let me know ... I could definitely do January or February of 2013 though I'd want to sail out of someplace warm in that case :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service