Deadmau5, SHM, Kaskade, etc. Any EDM fans out there???

EDM= Electronic Dance Music!

I was just wondering if there were any other EDM addicts out there. I have found a couple of friends on NJYP who share my love of EDM and we go to clubs like Pacha NYC, and the Electric Zoo Festival, etc.

If you love house, trance, electro, or anything in between, please let me know!!! If you can't get enough of Avicii, Tiesto, Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, or the boys in Swedish House Mafia... you're a friend of mine!!! :-)

Looking for some new friends who want to hit up the major clubs and shows, and aren't afraid to stay out till the sun comes up. Hahaha!

The resident club girl...

Nicole

Views: 1620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laura!

Why aren't you going to EZ this year? They changed it to 3 days! It's going to be awesome (as long as they fix the dust problem). I'm insanely jealous about your trip to Ibiza! That's my dream... as soon as I hit the lottery! I go to Pacha regularly, so if you see anything on their calendar (follow them on Facebook for updates) that you want to go to, just let me know!

Laura Labriola said:

My boyfriend and I are house and trance fans also (myself more than him).  We went to EZ this past year and while we're not planning to go back next year, we ARE planning our first trip to Ibiza over the summer.  Keep me posted on any get-togethers/clubs/trips you all are planning!
Oooooooh, jealous!!! Morillo opened for Fedde Le Grand last month at Pacha NYC. I was so sad to have missed it because I got sick. He's a legend!

Sharif Muhammad, MBA, CPA, PFS said:
I've been to Pacha in Ibiza. Erick Morillo is awesome!

Sooo for all you following this... Im going to Laidback Luke at Pacha in NYC... supposed to be a good show. Ive never seen em, but my friend who listens to the same music said it was really good.... so if any of you decide to go let me know!!!! maybe we can meet up!

http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/8384/Laidback-Luke-Pacha-NYC-Jan...

Yup, I'm definitely in for Luke. I would LOVE to go to Afrojack on Friday also but the tickets are expensive AND we're supposed to be getting more snow Friday... great! But yeah, I'd like to meet up and say hi at least on the dance floor! :-)

Nishan Mahbubani said:

Sooo for all you following this... Im going to Laidback Luke at Pacha in NYC... supposed to be a good show. Ive never seen em, but my friend who listens to the same music said it was really good.... so if any of you decide to go let me know!!!! maybe we can meet up!

Nishan... did you go to Luke this weekend??? I LOVED IT!!! Posted all the videos on my youtube channel. Check em out!

Nishan Mahbubani said:

Yes i did!!!! FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!! I got there around 12, he came on at 1 and i was there till about 6.. I went with about 5 other people, we should have actually got a table but i think we will do that next time if you would like to join us. It was kind of lame that they stopped serving at 4 and let the under 21 people in, but it was still a BLAST! 

Nicole said:
Nishan... did you go to Luke this weekend??? I LOVED IT!!! Posted all the videos on my youtube channel. Check em out!

Nishan Mahbubani said:

I agree! HE KILLED IT!!!!! One of the best shows I've seen, no doubt. We got there at 10 because it was a zoo, and hit the dance floor at 11pm. We were up front, next to the pole on the right (as you'll see in my videos). I have NEVER seen it so packed in my life! I hated it... squished ALL night up against every sweaty man in the place. Plus, there were hundreds of under 21 there. I felt old! HAHA!!! The next Pacha show I'm going to is Dada Life on the 28th, because a friend of mine is DJing in the basement that night... very exciting!!!

I'm also planning on going to Glo in Long Island this Friday for Avicii. I saw him last week at Lavo NYC, but I can't get enough of him! Plus, it's a free before 11:30 kinda thing. SWEET!!! I paid $40 at Lavo last week, ugh! What's on your nightclub agenda this month? Haha! We definitely have to party together.

Nishan Mahbubani said:

Yes i did!!!! FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!! I got there around 12, he came on at 1 and i was there till about 6.. I went with about 5 other people, we should have actually got a table but i think we will do that next time if you would like to join us. It was kind of lame that they stopped serving at 4 and let the under 21 people in, but it was still a BLAST! 

Nicole said:

Nishan Mahbubani said:

i dont really have a planned agenda. My friends just let me know what they are going to and i go or not. ha... but yeah we should go to a show sometimes.  Its just hard to get me to be motivated enough to get out of New Brunswick.. But willing to go new places at times. Let me know where you end up going in the upcoming weeks. Maybe we get organize something with a bunch of people on here to go to a show together.
Feb 19- Terminal 5- Paul Van Dyk.... im probably going if any of you want to meet up let me know!!!!
Not everyone understands House Music, its a Spiritual Thing, a Body Thing, a Soul Thing...
Hahahaha... it's THE ONLY MUSIC YOU CAN LIVE IN!!! :-)

Raymond said:
Not everyone understands House Music, its a Spiritual Thing, a Body Thing, a Soul Thing...
Ray is going to this show (and continues to try and persuade/bribe me to go with him) haha, but I'm not a trance girl. Ingrosso @ Webster Hall, Feb 12th.. ABSOLUTELY!!!

Nishan Mahbubani said:
Feb 19- Terminal 5- Paul Van Dyk.... im probably going if any of you want to meet up let me know!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service