Deadmau5, SHM, Kaskade, etc. Any EDM fans out there???

EDM= Electronic Dance Music!

I was just wondering if there were any other EDM addicts out there. I have found a couple of friends on NJYP who share my love of EDM and we go to clubs like Pacha NYC, and the Electric Zoo Festival, etc.

If you love house, trance, electro, or anything in between, please let me know!!! If you can't get enough of Avicii, Tiesto, Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, or the boys in Swedish House Mafia... you're a friend of mine!!! :-)

Looking for some new friends who want to hit up the major clubs and shows, and aren't afraid to stay out till the sun comes up. Hahaha!

The resident club girl...

Nicole

Views: 1617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Upcoming EDM shows I'm attending:

Friday 1-28... Pacha NYC- Dada Life (my friend Eduardo is DJ'ing in the basement from 10-12, so I'm going to support him)

Saturday 1-29... Pacha NYC- Wolfgang Gartner (*Still unsure if I'm doing back-to-back shows)

Saturday 2-12... Webster Hall NYC- Sebastian Ingrosso (tickets are $25, plus $4 service fee, online)

As always... let me know if you're interested in going. Happy Clubbing!!!

Dada Life tomorrow at Pacha, free before 12. Anyone going? How about Wolfgang Gartner on Saturday?

Anyone going to the Paul Van Dyk concert on Feb 19th in NYC, at Terminal 5?

That'd be me!

Hemanth said:

Anyone going to the Paul Van Dyk concert on Feb 19th in NYC, at Terminal 5?

I am a big fan of EDM (European Dance Music :) ).. You missed the one group though... Above and Beyond. PVD and Tiesto are playing in NYC next month, I might go for both.
awesome...and yeah, Above & Beyond is one of my favorites...are you going to WMC in FL? They are playing in Ice Palace.
This is definitely my style - never actually been out to Webster Hall though, just came back to the area after 5 years out of state.  Still looking for people to go with?

Kristen B said:
I like electronic music, but more of the hipster/80's sounding variety. I really like Boys Noize, Digitalism, Cut Copy, Hot Chip, Chromeo, Holy Ghost, Little Boots, Lady Hawke. I used to check out Friday nights at Webster Hall ($1 admission before 12pm!) and Santos Party House. Is anyone into this?
keep me in the loop :) I used to spin deep loungy house after transitioning from trance... good times!

1st love = dancing
A&B is good, and I'm really not a trance person. They went on after Avicii at E-Zoo, and I loved their set. I've also listened to their TATW show on Sirius... very good! Not going to WMC or Ultra, unfortunately. I would kill to go to Ultra and the Swedish House Mafia party at Masquerate... ahhhhhh. Must win the lottery!!!

Hemanth said:
awesome...and yeah, Above & Beyond is one of my favorites...are you going to WMC in FL? They are playing in Ice Palace.
Nice!!! Do you still spin? I have several DJ friends who are always looking to make connections. Whatta ya know? Or more importantly, WHO do ya know? Haha

Shahrooz Bhopti said:
keep me in the loop :) I used to spin deep loungy house after transitioning from trance... good times!

1st love = dancing

Saturday= Sebastian Ingrosso at Webster Hall, NYC.

Friday, 2-25= Axwell at GLO in Long Island, NY.

TONS of great shows coming up in March... who's going out???

Any interest in Axwell on 2-25 (next Friday) at GLO, Long Island? I heard it's probably $20 for ladies at the door... probably $30 for guys. Very dressy dress code, but it's AXWELL!!!!! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service