Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a group of people to try new restaurants with in Bergen and/or Passaic Counties.  I'd love to be able to do this at least once a month if possible.   Let me know if you're interested:)

Views: 1183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey everyone, new to this discussion.  Maybe now that summer is over people will be more likely to go?   I would be up for it!   Are you guys planning anything?

steve

I would love to try some restaurants in Montclair! I have been there a bunch and there are so many good choices. Anybody want to try and get something together in the next few weeks?

I love Montclair! I'd love to try out some places!

Cuban Pete's is really great!

I love Cuban Petes!

Hey Everyone!

I'd love to join but I'm not available November 2nd.  If you guys end up going to Cuban Pete's have a great time and enjoy! I'd love to get together with you guys another time! :)

Katie

I'm officially attending if it's still on.

Sounds good to me.  

Hey everyone,

Did you guys end up going to Cuban Pete's? If so, I hope you had a great time!  Would anyone be interested in getting together for dinner next Saturday 11/16?  I don't know the Montclair area well but I'd love to get together and meet new people! Any suggestions on restaurants?

Hey everyone,

For those of you interested, a few of us are going to Dough Artisan Pizzeria in Caldwell http://doughartisanpizzeria.com/aboutus.html  this Saturday 11/9 at 630 pm....join us if you'd like!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service