Hi All,

I am a returning member and noticed that there are no events in Monmouth County. How can we make this happen?

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to do more there if we have enough interest! Any suggestions for a specific town or venue? You can even host the event Dominique :-)

How about Asbury Park?  Out of curiosity, any reason no events took place in Asbury Park recently?  I noticed the last time an event took place in Asbury Park was back in 2011.

Brian Melnick said:

I'd love to do more there if we have enough interest! Any suggestions for a specific town or venue? You can even host the event Dominique :-)

We've tried to do a few events in Asbury Park over the past couple years, but haven't had great turnouts. If there's a good bar and we could get people to come out we'd love to start having more events there!

Atish said:

How about Asbury Park?  Out of curiosity, any reason no events took place in Asbury Park recently?  I noticed the last time an event took place in Asbury Park was back in 2011.

There's a really good one now.  How about at Asbury Festhalle & Biergarten? Plenty of room there, especially at rooftop.

Brian Melnick said:

We've tried to do a few events in Asbury Park over the past couple years, but haven't had great turnouts. If there's a good bar and we could get people to come out we'd love to start having more events there!

Interesting idea...weekends work for me as far as hosting in Monmouth County.

Brian Melnick said:

Would love to see some events in Monmouth County!

I may be looking at January time frame to host one at Asbury Park.  Will keep you all updated.

We might try to schedule an event in early December, but if not we will get a few on the calendar for Jan/Feb/March!

I would be super interested in a Monmouth county event as well 

End of January and still no event....  Someone should step up b/c Monmouth Co is dead during the Winter and bars need the business so setting it up shouldn't be too expensive...

We have events planned for March, April, and May! They will be up on the calendar soon at www.NJYP.org/events

Hang on everyone (to everyone here on this discussion thread, to everyone from Ocean/Monmouth counties, and to everyone wanting an event there).  I'm just hoping you all didn't go inactive at this time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service