Hi All,

I am a returning member and noticed that there are no events in Monmouth County. How can we make this happen?

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for the delay everyone, Asbury Park Launch Party is finally set for March 22nd, hope to see you there!

https://aplaunch19.eventbrite.com

Let's do this!!

Thank you very much Brian for getting the Asbury Park Launch Party event to happen, and for allowing me to host this!  Thank you everyone who came and helped make this event count!  What a great turnout we had (45+).  Let's make the next Monmouth County/South Jersey events count!!  If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or any questions, please feel free to message myself or Brian.

Update: spoke to bars at Red Bank, including The Dublin House and The Downtown.  Summer season is here to accommodate the next Asbury Park/Red Bank events! Thank you all again for your support!  Looking forward to the next events down here!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service