Foodventure - Anyone up for Frog & Peach on Sat., Sept 25th?

This is an absolutely awesome deal. Frog & Peach (a top choice in NJ) is participating in NJ's restaurant week. They're known as the pioneers of contemporary American cuisine in Jersey. Hope you can join us!! Really it's a steal; 4 courses for $35. Details below....

 

Date: Sat., Sept 25th

Time CHANGE: 8:30 p.m.

Location: 29 Dennis St, New Brunswick

Venue website: http://frogandpeach.com/default.aspx

 

Let me know if you're making it!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can vouch for their food! I'll be there. :-)
oooooo..... I've heard about this place. I've heard that place is amazing. Am very interested! :) -Tina
I'm in...though, a reminder would be much appreciated.

-Andy-
Hi Tina and Andrew. Frog and Peach is soo popular! I only have 2 slots available. Please confirm you're a definite for this. I'm closing this forum out tonight.

I'll friend you on NJYP and will send you a reminder email 48 hours b4 the event. Thanks and happy foodventure!
Yeah. You can consider me a definite for this.

Jill said:
Hi Tina and Andrew. Frog and Peach is soo popular! I only have 2 slots available. Please confirm you're a definite for this. I'm closing this forum out tonight.

I'll friend you on NJYP and will send you a reminder email 48 hours b4 the event. Thanks and happy foodventure!
I should be able to go to this. Let me know if I can come or if the spot is taken.
Jill,

Is Saturday still happening?...I'm hungry.

-Andrew-
would like to be there but friends are taking me out for my birthday in Hoboken...another time
Well have a happy bday carmela! We actually don't have space for another person so it worked out. :)

Carmela said:
would like to be there but friends are taking me out for my birthday in Hoboken...another time
Jill, thanks again for organizing this. I had a real good time last night. And the food was awesome.
I'm so glad you had fun Andrew! Thanks Salma for finding this on restaurant week!!!

Andrew said:
Jill, thanks again for organizing this. I had a real good time last night. And the food was awesome.
Thanks Jill- I'm loving this Foodventure thing. Last night was fun. :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!


Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2021   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service