Hi, working full time and looking for a group of girlfriends in the northern nj area (all across NJ is fine as well) to hang out with on weekends, preferrably in the 25-35 year range. I am also open to special events in any part of NJ. You may contact me at krystlec007@gmail.com or private message me to exchange numbers. I am from thr Teaneck, Bergen County area of NJ. Feel free to contact me.

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies,

If you still check this post, send me a message.  I'd love to make some new friends too!

Anne Marie

I as well! 

Hi Anna Marie, you can contact me at krystlec007@gmail.com

I'm in central anyone want to go out tonight, I lost 40 pounds and wanna show off my body!

Hi!

I recently moved to the Bloomingdale/Wayne area, but I work in Morris Plains. My email is grgurich.ellen@gmail.com.

Ellen, you may contact me at krystlec007@gmail.com

Ellen said:

Hi!

I recently moved to the Bloomingdale/Wayne area, but I work in Morris Plains. My email is grgurich.ellen@gmail.com.

Anne Marie said: where do you live?

Hi ladies,

If you still check this post, send me a message.  I'd love to make some new friends too!

Anne Marie

Hey Lisa, I'm in North Jersey in Clifton.

Lisa Jacobs said:

Anne Marie said: where do you live?

Hi ladies,

Anne Marie

Hello! I am looking for new friends :)) I work a lot and I also go to school. I want some friends on the weekends to hang out with or just get a drink! You can email me naika.daudin@yahoo.com
You can email me at krystlec007@gmail.com

Naika said:
Hello! I am looking for new friends :)) I work a lot and I also go to school. I want some friends on the weekends to hang out with or just get a drink! You can email me naika.daudin@yahoo.com

Hey! I'm def interested in a girls night out. My email is kmcerone@yahoo.com

Hi! I'm new to this site and looking to meet friends in northern NJ. Would love to meet up with you guys! Add me to your list, meryl.kahan@gmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Social Sports runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service