I'd love to see a 'Dog Owner' group. To coordinate dog park play dates, etc.
Here are some of my ideas:
- Bookworms - people looking to join book clubs
- Movie Lovers - people looking for other people to go to the movies with
- Job Seekers - people looking for jobs who are looking for "job search buddies"
- Gym Buddies
I like Nicole's bookworms and movies ideas.
Also how about an NJT train commuters group?
ya i think groups by county or even a "north jersey" and "central jersey" group breakdown would be a good idea.
Definitely agree with regional groups
-A group for those who play sports in general - I know myself and other friends play in JCS and we often run short on players so it would be great to have a place to post in case we need additional people for our teams
-A separate sports group for those who watch pro sports - people can organize outings to games or even to the bar on a Sunday to watch a football game
-Single and looking - self explanatory
I'm all for the music/concert group as well.
I like the suggestion for a Techie group
I'd love to see a Craft Beer group, but I don't know if that would be popular enough. :)
- How about something related to Road Trips/Travel?
- The Great Outdoors - hiking, camping, archaeological digs...
- @Kevin - a beer/pub enthusiasts one maybe? Check out different venues (although, kind of sounds like a typical Friday night anyway, or Monday, or...). And, (on the DL) I think we should be on the payroll, b/c obviously we'd be doing 'research' for future HH spots. = Team player : )