Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.
I'd like to see these groups:
- Art lovers - to plan gallery or museum trips
- Foodies - try out different restaurants
- Crafty - those into various crafts or going somewhere to try glasswork, knitting classes, etc.
Here are some of my ideas:
- Bookworms - people looking to join book clubs
- Movie Lovers - people looking for other people to go to the movies with
- Job Seekers - people looking for jobs who are looking for "job search buddies"
- Gym Buddies
Some of my ideas are:
I know that some of these ideas are more generalized to what I particularly like to do, but it is hard to find someone that shares similar interests in these areas.
I'm always interested in collaborating and socializing with other teachers, in my local and surrounding town(s). Maybe there could be a teachers/educators group?
In order of most desired to least.........I love the gym buddies idea, couples events (hard to find supportive friends in relationships, when your in a relationship), kids play dates, musicians, dance group (lessons, night clubs, professional to amateur etc.)