I had an awesome time at the Cocktails for a Cause event, and I'm hoping that there will be more monmouth county events in the future.  Is there anybody else that would want to see more happy hours and events in Monmouth/Ocean county?

I think a holiday happy hour at a place like the Watermark in Asbury Park would be great. I hadn't been there before and it's gorgeous!

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree,  I just joined this group yesterday becasue it is one of the few groups that does stuff all over NJ.  A lot of events I get emails for are very north jersey focused.  But there are a ton of great places in Asbury (I love the Watermark as well as Langosta Lounge) or Red Bank.  Then there are always the bars in Point Pleasant and Belmar that now are perfect in the winter because we would have the place to ourselves practically.
I agree as well. In addition to Red Bank, Asbury and the other beach bars there are a few good ones in Freehold as well that would be great.

I would also like to see more events in Monmouth County.  It's tough for me to take a long ride up north for events after work. 

Park East is Hazlet is good too. They have a private room upstairs that I was just in for a networking event. Very nice!

I'm interested too!  I couldn't make it to the Cocktails for a Cause event. 

I live in Toms River and my office is in Tinton Falls, so I'm always down to meet up in Monmouth.  I couldn't make it to the HH last night because I was at the event up in Morristown. 

I planned a Monmouth Co. Happy Hour for last week but hardly anyone came :(  I'll try one more time in January.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service