I love going horseback riding, going on trail rides and such, and I am always looking for people to go ride with. Fall is the best season to go ride! I live in Morris County, but Im willing to travel if anyone knows of any other trails. I'm up for anything so just let me know! :)

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Deborah, I appreciate that!!

Deborah said:
I will try to call them and clarify what experience people need...div>
Sorry guys, thats what I meant. Anyone can do a trail ride, as long as there is a guide. Does someone want to call and reserve a trail ride for 1pm on the 18th then?
I might not be able to roll in unti a bit after one. I have a softball game in Morristown that *should* be over at 12:45.

Susan Kent said:
Does someone want to call and reserve a trail ride for 1pm on the 18th then?
Hi All - I just saw this convo about horseback riding and was wondering when and where is the next time you guys are going, would love to join? I love horseback riding just hard to find people and location with trails in my area. Let me know, sounds like fun! Claudia
Hey guys -
I'm in for the 18th. 1 or later is fine with me... Deborah, let us know what they say about the time. I would love to get to a canter(haven't gotten past a trot) and eventually a run so if anyone is interested in going again let me know. maybe a smaller group for those interested in running.
I have cantered before and would definitely be interested in going at a faster pace on this trip or another.

Michelle said:
Hey guys -
I'm in for the 18th. 1 or later is fine with me... Deborah, let us know what they say about the time. I would love to get to a canter(haven't gotten past a trot) and eventually a run so if anyone is interested in going again let me know. maybe a smaller group for those interested in running.
I believe we are going the 18th at Lord Sterling Stables in Somerset at 1PM if you would like to join us!

Claudia Persichilli said:
Hi All - I just saw this convo about horseback riding and was wondering when and where is the next time you guys are going, would love to join? I love horseback riding just hard to find people and location with trails in my area. Let me know, sounds like fun! Claudia
Ok gang.. so the deal is the 18th.. Lord Sterling Stables.. 1PM (Or if we can do a little after 1 that would be great) Shall we go ahead and make reservations?
I'm in! If you can call and see about making a reservation, go for it -- I honestl;y have been slammed at work so haven't been able to call during their hours.
Hey yes! I am in Sus! Count me there!

Susan Kent said:
Ok gang.. so the deal is the 18th.. Lord Sterling Stables.. 1PM (Or if we can do a little after 1 that would be great) Shall we go ahead and make reservations?
Yes - it's already on my calendar :D
awesome!!

Rebecca said:
I have cantered before and would definitely be interested in going at a faster pace on this trip or another.

Michelle said:
Hey guys -

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service