I'm at a point in my life that many of my friends are married, living with someone, have kids, etc and I'm single and lacking a consistent group to go out with.  Personally, I find it hard to do the NJYP events because most of them are during the week and quite frankly after a long day at work I'd rather stay in and relax, especially in this cold weather we have been having.  I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling the same way.  I'd like to find some new people I can get a drink with, check out a new bar, or have a singles night out.  I'm 30 and live in Middlesex county.   

Views: 1883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chances are looking good. I'm going skiing that weekend so it may be a strong possibility. It would make for a good and productive weekend. Lol

I thought of / looked up some potential places to meet up at if anyone is interested. Do any of these sound good to anyone? 

- Hops in Morristown 

- Buffalo Wild Wings on Route 22 Bridgewater or Route 46 Parsippany 

- Mannion's Pub & Restaurant in Somerville

- Darby Road in Scotch Plains 

- The Office Bridgewater 

I know where the Buffalo Wild Wings is. My friend lives about 2 mins from there. Not sure where the Office is or Mannion's Pub but if they're in Somerville then I'm in.

Awesome. Anyone else interested? 

The Office is on 22 and Mannions Pub is right in downtown Somerville. I doubt I could do the holiday party as I may have a work event. Any of those work for me

Melissa said:

The Office is on 22 and Mannions Pub is right in downtown Somerville. I doubt I could do the holiday party as I may have a work event. Any of those work for me

It seems like Somerville works best. The question is, The Office or Mannions Pub? Or someplace else?

Also, what are some dates that work for everyone? 

Would 12/27 or 1/3 work for anyone?

12/27 would work for me, i was just wondering to myself if anyone else would want to meet? Maybe The Office?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to message everyone, Karen and I are planning on getting people together this Thursday at 7PM at the Famished Frog in Morristown. They are having an ugly sweater party, and it looks like a great time. There's no cover, and lots of specials on tap it looks like. Hope people can join us :) Message me if you'd like.

I can't this Thursday it's my work holiday party but thanks for the invite

I would be more than happy to join. 

Hi Melanie,

When can we all meet up?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service