Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and I guess I'm looking for some new connections - personal and professional.Im 25 years old, I work full time and also a full time student. My days are pretty hectic but my weekends are usually open and I'm looking for like minded individuals to hang out with. I live in Passaic county but work around Paramus so any of these areas are fine by me, I also don't mind traveling. Email me naika.daudin@yahoo.com :)

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

next time you want to hand out Im always looking for friends still having been here a year. i live in somerset NJ if ur willing to come to this area?

Oh, is that where stage house tavern is? I heard good things about it.
Yes that's where it's voted one of the best bars in nj
Hi Lisa, sounds good! If you want leave me a message with your number and I'll get in contact.

hey Naika, I live in Garfield, next door!!! I've created a meet up group in Fair lawn to make friends while doing sport. You can join us.

Check this link below

https://www.meetup.com/Fair-Lawn-Outdoor-Soccer-Meetup/

thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service