Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I've been living in Morristown for 2 years (probably the greatest place ever!). Looking for some new people to go out with/make new friends! I am pretty much open to all activities! Let me know if you're looking for a new friend/activity to do!

Views: 1212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I always look forward to making new friends. And it's hard when everyone scatters! I'm over in Bloomfield in Essex county but I have been an NJYP member for years...not looking for speed dating anymore since I'm engaged now :) More into movies, coffee, girls night out, etc.

Hey Joanna & Melissa! I second everything you guys just said! We should get something going, its summer time! The best time :)

Joanna Vogel said:

Hi! I always look forward to making new friends. And it's hard when everyone scatters! I'm over in Bloomfield in Essex county but I have been an NJYP member for years...not looking for speed dating anymore since I'm engaged now :) More into movies, coffee, girls night out, etc.

Hi Joanna and Angelica! I'd love some new girl friends and would love to meet up with you guys sometime! Any preferences with places and times???

Hey! Looks like we will have to find a central place BC Joanna is from Bergen Co, im im Union Co and you're in Morris Co haha! So a county in the middle? Like middlesex or union id assume? Shouldn't be more than a 30 min drive for all of us! Weather's crap this weekend but we should try for next weekend?!Or even try to attend an njyp event next week? what do u guys think? :)
Hi Melissa,

I recently moved to randolph about 12 min from morristown. Let me know if you would like to meet up!

Does everyone on this thread just want to plan something to meet up soon?? Let me know email: johnsona216@gmail.com :)

Hi Ashley, 

I'm in Dover, let me know if you are down for a post-work happy hour. I typically go to Morristown, but Blackwell Street has a lot of new places that I have been meaning to check out. (fyi: email: jlisa.valdes@gmail) 

Ashley said:

Hi Melissa,

I recently moved to randolph about 12 min from morristown. Let me know if you would like to meet up!

Good afternoon, Melissa.

This is Antonio from Kearny, NJ. I just joined NJYP about two weeks ago to me help find new friends as well as find another special friend. I just turned 31 and I am looking to find more excitement in my life. I would be interested in become a new friend for you.

Hey Melissa,

How do you like Motown? I've been here for a little over 8 years now. 

-Dan

Hi Melissa! I'm glad you're enjoying the Morristown area. I'm from Warren County, looking for new friends and expanding my networking circle, and just joined NJYP recently. I'm excited to meet you at an event soon.

Hey, if you guys are still looking for friends in the Morristown area, I'm down to meetup!  I've lived in Morristown my entire life, though I just joined the site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service