Hi all.... I work in Denville and I was hoping to see if anyone was interested in a lunch or walking buddy.... I don't have any set dates in mind, but if you work in the area and need some company.... I could use it as well... Especially now that it is getting nicer out.... I know Rattlesnake cafe has a nice outdoor patio, maybe someone may have some other ideas?  Hit me up!

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in if I'm in town.

Hi Jennifer,

I would be interested in lunch and some sunshine.

Great!!!!  Last time I posted this, a couple of us went to rattlesnake (unfortunately, they take FOREVER during lunch).  Are there any other suggestions as to places to go??? Also, next Thursday and Friday are good for me?  Does anyone have a preference?  Thoughts???   Hope to see you all soon!

~Jenn~

Mara's is good as is Metro Cafe. Towne Tavern is good, however EXPENSIVE. The sushi place two doors down from Mara's is also good. 
Thursday I'll be traveling but I'm def in for Friday. Who else is in for Friday?

I'm out for Friday

I want to schedule when everyone is available, so if everyone can give some additional availability that would be fantastic! ~jenn~
I can do Tuesday and Friday next week...after that I'm traveling pretty hard so I'll catch ya all at the next one.

I am so glad this started up again and I want to come but the issue will be commuting from Morristown to Denville since the company moved.  My two favorite places are Metro Cafe and Mara's.  Both are light and you can eat outside. 

Any shot of meeting after work one night for drinks????

Joanne, I like the way you think. I'm game for drinks as well.

Hello all!  I have to look at my schedule for a couple of lunch days (hopefully within the next couple of weeks).  In the meantime, I talked to Joanne and she suggested SoGo (sushi restaurant/lounge on route 46 in denville) this Friday, July 8th (Jay - you want to go too right?). 

I am free anytime after 7:00 p.m.  Let me know if any of you are interested and I will make reservations if there are more than six of us.  Also, facebook is my preferred method of contact, so if you can message me your names on facebook or find me on facebook (jennifer korkin - picture of two coconuts with straws in the pic), that would be helpful for organizing events in the future (I am not a stalker - no worries, lol).

Hope to see everyone soon!

~Jenn~   

I work not too far from Denville in Parsippany, so I could definitely make some lunches.  Not sure about Friday yet, but I'll let you know ASAP!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service